Decent Pie's Thought-Blog

Born too late pre-punk rockers. Trouble with authority, and a yearning for Rigorous Intuition.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dudley, West Midlands, United Kingdom

Grumpy old git suffering with an acute case of 'The ever Popular Tortured Artist Effect' Who has no particular wish to sell you his music... no, that's ok, go off and buy another Britney album, and DON'T check out any of the fantastic, ecclectic, cornucopia that is: Decent Pie Just DON'T bother... you wouldn't like it. Too much would never be enough, just LEAVE it and go back to Robbie Williams ffs! Or it'll all end in a crying song. [as me ol' dad used to say]

Thursday, March 27, 2008

In Between Here's My Discography

Hello rockers,

Someone was asking me the other day about my recording history...
I'm not very good at keeping records/copies of stuff I've worked on.
There's a lot been forgot, and many things I played on and never heard after the session.

Still I have been persuaded to list what I can remember so:

My Discography

Some mists of time/scary early stuff here first...
(Energee/Showaddy-Waddy [really!]/Alvin Stardust [honest!]/Natasha
June De Cruze/The Easter Island Heads/Sally Hope/Linzi Morgan
Simon Morgan... Hi Si xx
Studio 'C' Project/Shanxy... Hi Kate xx
Gez Woodroffe/Robbie Blunt/Mick Abrahams/Clive Bunker....
and on and on with many others far too humorous to mention)

Stable Sessions/NCP
No Commercial Potential LIVE /NCP
Tattooed Monkeys/DecentPie
Twisted/Beebe
Sucked Into The Tusk/DecentPie
The Cybernauts LIVE/The Cybernauts
Tattoos and Alibis/Ricky Warwick
'The Nine'/Decent Pie Project
Xplain/Beebe
World Of Filth/Howlin' Willie C*nt [Ginger]
Love many, Trust Few/Ricky Warwick
Closer Now/Decent Pie Project
The Wildhearts/The Wildhearts
Live on iTunes/Def Leppard
'Repertoire' The Maniac Live/Soapstone Maniac
The Stars Dance Bright Soundtrack Album/Decent Pie Products
Market Harbour/Ginger
Songs From The Sparkle Lounge/Def Leppard



Most 'outside sessions' comprise Keys and Vox, [usually backing/harmony vox, tho' I get some Lead vox on "Harbour"]
I have had more freedom under Joe Elliott's executive production and been allowed the freedom to be myself on the tracks, same with Ginger really, adding ideas to the form and playing other stuff like percussion and brass.

Any stuff that didn't get a standard commercial release
is available from Decent Pie

I realize this list is crap on detail and no good for the real info hounds but it's all I got right now. I may edit year/label info in as we go... or make the list into active links if I get the time, and don't lose the will to live.

Otherwise you can always e-mail me from the homesite for specifics


second half of 'Crepuscular' coming soon


stay frosty


the freak xxx

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home