Decent Pie's Thought-Blog

Born too late pre-punk rockers. Trouble with authority, and a yearning for Rigorous Intuition.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dudley, West Midlands, United Kingdom

Grumpy old git suffering with an acute case of 'The ever Popular Tortured Artist Effect' Who has no particular wish to sell you his music... no, that's ok, go off and buy another Britney album, and DON'T check out any of the fantastic, ecclectic, cornucopia that is: Decent Pie Just DON'T bother... you wouldn't like it. Too much would never be enough, just LEAVE it and go back to Robbie Williams ffs! Or it'll all end in a crying song. [as me ol' dad used to say]

Monday, February 11, 2008

Sorry... but Here's a message :o)

Hello all and everybody-peeps
some news;

1. Sara is well on the mend and taking up her regular duties gradually.
This gives me two minutes to write a post here.

2. I wanna forget 2007 as quickly as possible...
here goes....
Well that's that out of the way!

3. We [The Maniac] have come back off the road for obvious reasons.. but during all the trials and trepidations, the Pie and myself managed to write a modern Opera!

It's called 'The Stars Dance Bright' and we are VERY excited about the tunes and screenplay.



ALSO
There is now a decent pie MySpace page where U can hear a cpl of the tunes from TSDB and some other stuff... to go there click here

Hopefully soon I will be able to direct you to a dedicated URL for TSDB.
I'll post it as soon as I have it.

Been working with Ging [Wildhearts] again... [mmmnnn lovely biscuits]
And just done some keys/piano/Hammond on a new DefLep single...
may be touring with them on the UK leg to play a tune or two... but not confirmed.
[depends on their setlist more than anything]

Will post more about this and other fascinating facts as and when I know myself.

Keep the faith

We Love You In The World


the freak xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home